Too Peaceful

>> Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Is there such a thing as too much peace??? It seems almost too good to be true with five kids in the house. But now that the holidays are over, the ornaments are put away and our normal routine is well underway it has grown quiet around here. YES, it is possible to have quiet in a house full of kids. At this moment two of them are taking naps, two of them are doing their school work and one of them is in school. So far this week I've organized our laundry room, my jewelry box, Gabe's room, and our closet. If I don't get another foster placement soon I will run out of things to organize!! Although, I've noticed over the past years that there's always a calm before the storm. It's almost as if I "nest" right before I get a new placement. So maybe God is getting me ready. I hope so because I'm going nuts with all this quiet.

1 comments:

Anonymous January 17, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

Hey, come on over and help me organize some kids' toys, like the good ol' days!

:)

Miss you. Glad to hear you're in a calm mode for the moment, feeling domestically productive. You deserve a break. A long break. A lifelong break....you've had enough madness and scares to add up to three or four lifetimes.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP