New Addiction

>> Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ok, I can definitely see how this might become addicting. In the middle of the night last night I was thinking of all the things I could potentially write about. Creativity is already flooding forward. I love that kind of inspiration! And I love that I have a new creative outlet. Besides, I process my thoughts best through writing so I can see how this might become very therapeutic for me at the end user's expense. Of course, that's the glory of this invention...I can write till my heart's content whether anyone reads it or not.

1 comments:

Hoppers January 19, 2007 at 2:25 PM  

Hi! Welcome to the world of blogging. Welcome to: The Blogosphere.

Thanks for inviting me to visit. It took me many, many tries to remember my Google password, but it eventually came to me. I did quickly write it down.

You know, I did write a post about the feeling of writing my heart out and not knowing if anyone is reading it or if anyone even cares. (It even references Sting!) Strangely, my stats page indicates that it gets a lot of traffic. I'm not sure how people are even finding it. If you're interested, here's the link to that specific blog:

http://www.contemplativemom.com/blog/2006/10/message-in-a-bottle

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP